Cats in Need of a Home - Houston area

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by Sieden, Feb 19, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sieden

Sieden Member

I know that this isn't exactly health related but a lot of people don't see posts that are posted in the other topics. I created a thread for this already but I wanted to post the link to it

http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/threads/in-need-of-help-relocating-my-kitties.191396/

My living situation just got very complicated and I can't keep my cats. I'm in need of some assistance finding them a new home and my resources are limited to this forum. I don't want these kids to end up in a bad home so that's why I'm coming here to ask for help.

Thank you

2. Veronica & Babu-chiri

Veronica & Babu-chiri Well-Known Member

Hi sorry to hear about your situation, maybe if you changed the title to something like cats needing a home and it would also help if you put where are you located, in my case I'm pretty sure I'm too far away to be of any help

3. Sharon14

Sharon14 Well-Known Member

So sorry you’ve had to make this difficult decision. I hope you are able to find forever homes for your kitties.:bighug:

4. Sieden

Sieden Member

Thanks Sharon. I'm looking over the links from the other post and trying to figure out what to do.

5. Sharon14

Sharon14 Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.