Contacting Companies

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by Anonymous, Aug 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have been contacting the major pet food companies that sell OTC about the contents of their food and advising them about a need for change. The response has been positive. I have also contacted the Lantus and Nova Nordick (Levemir) companies about the use of their insulins for cats asking for information and supplies geared to cat usage. They are pet owners too. Again, the response is positive. Maybe we will have it easier in the future. Consumer opinion is very important to these people and the more of us they hear from the more likely they will respond with changes in their products and supplies. let's hope for an easier future and less sick pets.

2. Phoebe_TiggyGA_NortonGA

Phoebe_TiggyGA_NortonGA Well-Known Member

Thanks for making these efforts!

phoebe

p.s. Would you mind editing your first post and changing the candle to something else like a star or heart?
    A candle or rainbow usually means a kitty has passed away.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sorry, I didn't know.

4. Jean and Megan

Jean and Megan Member

Thanks for making these contacts! I've made a few with pet food companies. Merrick was great - gave me the information I needed without giving me any hassle. Otherwise I haven't had much luck. Mostly I just get the "guaranteed" analysis labeled as "as fed". Or else no answer at all.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.