Diabetic cat survey to help owners treat their cats and improve treatment options

Discussion in 'Caninsulin / Vetsulin and N / NPH' started by Janina Rzeznitzeck, Jul 30, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Janina Rzeznitzeck

Janina Rzeznitzeck New Member

Hello all,

I am a third year vet student in Edinburgh, Scotland, and currently doing research for my thesis on feline diabetes. I have designed an owner survey to investigate how they cope with their cat's treatments at home in order to investigate treatment methods that are easier for owners to deliver to their diabetic cats.

If you currently own a diabetic cat or have owned one in the past, I would be so grateful if you could please fill in my questionnaire. The link is: http://www.vetprofessionals.com/diabetic.html
    I would appreciate it very much if you could also share this link with friends/ family who have diabetic cats as well.

If you like, there is a prize draw in the end of the survey into which you can enter to win a shopping voucher.

I'm really hoping to make a difference in terms of treatment administration for diabetic cats with this survey and it would be great if you could help me out. Hopefully I will be able to find methods that not only make the control of your cat's diabetes better and but also make it easier on you to treat your cat.

Thank you so much.

All my best,
    Janina

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.