Do any of you use the homeopathic & flower essences ?

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by Harley's Mom, Jan 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Harley's Mom

Harley's Mom Member

Do any of you use any of the homeopathic items they sell at onlynaturalpet.com

If so what products and did they work for you?

2. Jill and Remi

Jill and Remi Member

I used some flower essences before..it has been a while so I don't quite remember which one but seems like Bach's or something and I did not have any success. Ofcourse, ECID(every cat is different) so it may work for you. I tried it to help with anxiety. What are trying to use it for?

3. Harley's Mom

Harley's Mom Member

I purchased something from the essenses that is suppose to be good for pain. I can't remember what it is called but I will check tonight. I just got it and haven't started Harley on it yet.

4. Jill and Remi

Jill and Remi Member

I hope it works for you. We did not have any adverse affects...just not the desired one either.

5. Karen & Smokey(GA)

Karen & Smokey(GA) Well-Known Member

No success with those herbals and homeopathics with Tommy.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but just yesterday on National Public Radio,
    they were talking about 'snake oil' medicine, and homeopathic was mentioned
    as ineffective.

6. Gia and Quirk

Gia and Quirk Member

Lots of people have reported success with Bach's Rescue Remedy. I rub a drop or two behind each ear when we go to the vet and in other stressful moments (i.e. fireworks). My cats are pretty mellow, so I can't tell if it works or how well.

As for homeopathic stuff, my DH is an MD and we stay away from it like the plague. There have been too many negtive incidents reported.

7. Jen & Squeak

Jen & Squeak Well-Known Member

THere have been a lot of positive reviews of flower essences and I see no reason why to not try.

As for homeopathics in general I have mixed feelings but I know some people who have benefited from homeopathy when western medical treatments did not work. I used homeopathy this fall instead of the H1N1 vaccine as I didn't trust it for my children...did it work? Don't know but we didn't get the flu :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.