? Dose Help Tonight: Normal BG # - What to do?

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by PJ Brown, Sep 25, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PJ Brown

PJ Brown Member

Hi Everyone - Jett's PMPS was 88 tonight. I immediately re-tested for accuracy and it was 98. SS is updated. Do I skip tonight's shot and decrease to 1.0 units tomorrow morning? I think that is what I did the last time I saw a normal BG #. Thanks for your help!

Patti + Jett

2. Gussie's mom (GA)

Gussie's mom (GA) Well-Known Member

Hi! I'm too new to give dose advice but I would add "dose help please" and if you are coming on needing to shoot time, I would also add "need to shoot" so folks know you are trying to know what to shoot
    Bump for help!

PJ Brown likes this.
  3. PJ Brown

PJ Brown Member

Thanks, Gussie's mom! I tried to edit the subject of my post, but it won't let me edit the subject line. Hopefully, this will bump it again.

4. Gussie's mom (GA)

Go to thread tools on the right, there is then in a drop down edit thread title. Click on that and you should get a black box with your title. You have to change the text in that black box and save changes!

PJ Brown likes this.
  5. Gussie's mom (GA)

Let me know if you need more help and I'll send pix! Also when you edit the thread there is the opportunity to add a prefix, GA ( gone ahead, passed), big blue ?, Or 911 ( for emergency calls for help) I would add the ?, it lets folks know you need help and gave a question you need eyes on. Good to learn to do as if you need 911 you need to know how to get it on your thread! :bighug:

PJ Brown likes this.
  6. Tuxedo Mom

Tuxedo Mom Well-Known Member

Just dropped in for a minute.

Patti because of the lower preshot and the fact that your situation does not allow for much extra testing I would advise skipping the shot tonight. I am sure you need your sleep as well. In the morning Jett will most likely be much higher and you can shoot the 1.00 unit. If there is a problem with the morning numbers just post again before you feed or shoot.

Sending more prayers for your DH and lot so :bighug: :bighug: :bighug: for you.

ETA For other people reading this post, the advice given here is because of a difficult situation which does not allow consistent or regular testing.

Gussie's mom (GA) and PJ Brown like this.
  7. Gussie's mom (GA)

Think of it as an "accidental" fur shot..everybody does them at one time or another and the result is the same..a shot skip.
    You are doing an amazing job managing this with all you have had and have going on. I'm impressed. :bighug:
    Vines to You, Jett and your DH:bighug::bighug::bighug:

Tuxedo Mom likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.