For the last ten days Jester's BG has been fairly high, with the exception of two cycles when he ate substantially less than he usually does. Today, I decided to try upping his dosage to 1.25U (at least that's what I eyeballed it as). I've been advised in the past that the general rule of thumb is to keep dosage changes for three cycles and do mid-cycle tests. In this case, Jester's AMPS was 361 and his mid-cycle (fasting) BG at+6 was 113. If by chance his BG happens to be in the mid-to high-100s, should I still follow the three cycle rule or go back to 1U? Or if he's below mid-100s should I give him even less - .5U or .75U? I'm trying to anticipate possible issues rather than wait until his PMPS when getting dosage advice will be more time-critical. As of now, I'll be checking his BG around 9:00PM for his PMPS and evening dose. Thanks very much.