? Enzyme cleaner best way to use? 12/15 Pimp AMPS 107; +2.25 124; +4 146; +7 167

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Andy & Pimp, Dec 15, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Andy & Pimp

Andy & Pimp Well-Known Member

Yesterday

:coffee::coffee:Good start to the day!
    Have to run out for a few hours this morning.
    Wishing safe surfs to kittys and calm minds to beans!

2. Doodles & Karen

Doodles & Karen Well-Known Member

Beautiful start for Pimp..surf safely little guy!

Andy & Pimp likes this.
  3. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice start for Pimp. :cool: I hope you get a blue/green surf today.

Andy & Pimp likes this.
  4. Mandarin'sMom

Mandarin'sMom Well-Known Member

Looks like he is done bouncing (for now) - have fun surfing, Pimp!

Andy & Pimp likes this.
  5. Gill & George

Gill & George Well-Known Member

Safe surfing Pimp :cool::cool:

Andy & Pimp likes this.
  6. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Michelle and Mannie (GA) Well-Known Member

Morning Andy :coffee::coffee::coffee:

LOVE that amps! Well down Pimp. Surf well today.

Have a great day Andy.

Andy & Pimp likes this.
  7. Andy & Pimp

Any tips on using enzyme cleaners?

Moved some things around in the basement the other day and couldn't believe the stench. :arghh: I pulled the edge of the carpet back and it's through into the pad and tackstrip. Not sure if it soaked into the concrete floor.
    Picked up a gallon of Nature's Miracle Advanced Formula this morning(red bottle). The lady at the pet store said it was the best. :rolleyes:

???-
    From what I've read about these product you want it to remain wet (how wet?) as long as possible? Seems like the enzymes work longer that way?

Do I want to prop the carpet and pad up while it dries, or should I just lay it back down after I spray it? (I know to spray both sides)

If slow dry is better...should I cover it with plastic to help it dry slowly? or to keep the boys off it?

There are a few spots in the middle of the carpet, too. I've read that injecting the solution into the pad is the best option here. Would 1/2" 28ga insulin syringes work? I know I would have to do it a ton of times to get enough in, but it's really all I've got...don't think I can just go buy 30 or 60 cc hypodermic needles.

This is my one shot at not having to replace 1000 sqft of carpet. :nailbiting: Any tips would be awesome!

8. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

You might want to pick up a black light if you don't already have one. They are rather good at spotting old pee spots. Actually, rather horrifying too! :eek:

Andy & Pimp likes this.
  9. Andy & Pimp

I have a cheap flourescent tube from my teen years. It's better than nothing. Any recommendations on a budget LED blacklight? I've read that 465-480 nm wavelength is best.

10. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

I got a cheap black light "flashlight' at Petsmart. I the same section as the Nature's Miracle, but the dog section. I think I've maybe seen them in dollar stores too.

Andy & Pimp likes this.
  11. Andy & Pimp

Found a UV light at wally world that gets good reviews. Going to pick it up now.
    Any more advice on using the enzyme stuff is welcome.

Some low shooting going on out there tonight...surf safely kitties!:cool::D:D:cool:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.