FILLED! TRANSPORT HELP! ONE LEG NEEDED! Albany, NY to Kingston, NY 57 MILES

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by Chris & China (GA), Feb 3, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chris & China (GA)

Chris & China (GA) Well-Known Member

Diabetic Cats In Need needs your help!! Our very own @Woodsywife has found "Love" again!!

Love was found in a garbage bin during the cold spell of -30C temperatures. Someone was just putting out garbage and discovered her and brought her in. She is sweet tempered and affectionate. She did have a home at one time because she was already sterilized. No responses to Found cat postings and no microchip. Because of excessive water drinking and urination she was brought back to the vet recently and confirmed to be diabetic. She will need insulin daily according to vet. Vet records available.

Health certificate, vet records, insulin, syringes, etc. will be coming along and need to stay with Love

To offer to help, please contact Phoebe or Claudia at transport@dcin.info with days you are available to transport (we would like to get this done as soon as possible)...or comment here and we'll be in touch!

15 minutes added for handoffs

Going from One Last Chance Rescue, Longueuil, QC, Canada to forever home, Jefferson Twp, PA

Leg 1. Longueuil, QC, Canada to Ausable Chasm, NY 76 miles 8am-10am--FILLED BY RESCUE (30 minutes extra time added for border crossing)

Leg 2. Ausable Chasm, NY to Pottersville,NY 68 miles 10am-11:15...FILLED BY @Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) and @Linda and Bear Man

Leg 3. Pottersville, NY to Albany, NY 84 miles, 11:15-1pm....FILLED by Sarah (New York Transport group)

Leg 4. Albany, NY to Kingston, NY 57 miles 1pm- 2:15pm....NEEDED (may be filled by Cindy but we could really use another driver here so Cindy doesn't have to do two legs...it's a LONG way out of her way)

Leg 5. Kingston, NY to Middletown, NY 60 miles 2:15pm-3:30pm...FILLED by Cindy

Leg 6. Middlestown, NY to Jefferson Twp, PA...Filled by @Woodsywife

Love needs YOUR love to get to her new forever home!! Sorry for the short notice, but it all came about very quickly and we're hoping to get Love to her new mama so she can start treatment as soon as possible!
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 5, 2018
    Critter Mom and Sharon14 like this.
  2. Phoebes (GA)

Phoebes (GA) Well-Known Member

She's beautiful!

3. Kris & Teasel

Kris & Teasel Well-Known Member

Lovely girl! I wish I could help.

4. Squalliesmom

Squalliesmom Well-Known Member

Oh, she's beautiful! I am SO glad that she found her way to Paula, she couldn't ask for a better Mamabean. I really wish I could help with the transport, but I am a bit south of Love's ultimate destination. Terrific name, too, Love, just purrfect! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

5. Sharon14

Sharon14 Well-Known Member

Beautiful!!!

6. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Thank you @Chris & China. So hope we can get some help. I will also do leg 5 if no one is available.

Critter Mom and Sharon14 like this.
  7. Doodles & Karen

Doodles & Karen Well-Known Member

Can you cross post in the L&L forum? I’m one that hardly ever checks the main health forum

Critter Mom likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.