Finally moved, I'm so glad that it's over... need ideas about Peanut & Ginger

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by Sieden, May 2, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sieden

Sieden Member

I'm finally done with the moving part of it and now I have to unpack. I just got my computer set up today. I've been trying my best to log Peanut's numbers by using the spreadsheet app on my phone. Peanut has been all over the place. The first night at the new house he stayed under a blanket and wouldn't even come out to pee, he urinated all over the blanket and his numbers soared up to almost 500. Yesterday I think I caught him at 27 and managed to get him up to 57 real quick with some food. He's seen super low numbers about 3 times so I am taking his dose down to 1.5u for right now, at least until I get him moved into the house and out of his little room. He's in a room with his brother and he's ready to come out and be with the new kitty. He met her last night and even though she hissed at him, he didn't hiss back, he was a gentleman through and through but his brother is VERY aggressive and I don't want to let him out yet and I don't think it's fair to let one out and not the other. Any ideas?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.