Flea Market Frannie's sad dx

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by TabCat, Dec 17, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TabCat

TabCat New Member

Our wonderful Flea Market Frannie (yes she has her own stroller and goes to the flea markets with us ), has been just been diagnosed with diabetes and bad kidneys. I am so happy to see such amazing resources and know that this site is going to be my new best friend while we try get Frannie stable on this new journey that is ahead of us!

2. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

Welcome to FDMB -- the best place you never wanted to be!

It's great to see Frannie is cuddling up to St.Nick. Everyone gets presents around this place!

When you have a chance, please drop by the Health board It's the first place to get settled in. Members will help you get started with home testing, starting a spreadsheet so you can track Frannie's progress and so we can follow along, help with food information, and answer all of your questions.

Teresa & Buddy likes this.
  3. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Hello and welcome. You will have to post a pic of Frannie in her stroller one day. So cute.

4. Bron and Sheba (GA)

Bron and Sheba (GA) Well-Known Member

Hi and welcome to both you and Frannie.
    See you over on the Main forum page.:)

5. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

Welcome to you and Frannie. She is so cute!
    Please let us know if you have any questions on the Main Health forum.

6. TabCat

TabCat New Member

Wow - thank you so much everyone for such a nice welcome!
    Oh yes, as you can tell, Frannie is quite the character that demands our attention (as well as the camera) !
    I am on my way to visit the Main Health forum page- and this Spreadsheet sounds like a fabulous idea!
    Thank you very much everyone!

7. Marje and Gracie

Marje and Gracie Senior Member Moderator

We are glad to have you with us!

8. TabCat

TabCat New Member

Thank you so much for sharing all of Gracie's wonderful information. It is a nice guide on how best to keep track of levels! And her tribute videos made me tear up and laugh at the same time. I can clearly see why she was so loved and stole everyone's heart! She was such a cutie and her markings were so pretty. But you can tell in her pictures that she knew she was the Queen Bee!

9. Deb & Wink

Deb & Wink Well-Known Member

Saw your post over in the Honeymooners/OTJ forum. BG of 136 is still a bit high for OTJ, but looks like Frannie is getting there.

Was that BG reading with a human glucometer or a pet specific meter?

10. Marje and Gracie

Marje and Gracie Senior Member Moderator

Thank you so much and thanks for sharing in her journey. She was truly a once-in-a-million cat. I miss her every moment.

Frannie looks like she has a bit of an imp in her.

Don’t forget we need to see a spreadsheet to really help much.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.