FOOD FIGHT !

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by George and Bert, Apr 4, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. George and Bert

George and Bert Member

I'm so disgusted with the petfood industry's lack of ethics. The six month notice of product change is far too long and all the companies constantly change their recipes. The worst of the worst is P&G who continue to destroy EVO which was once the kibble feeder's best friend. And now both foods I feed my guys have changed without warning which has resuted in several sore tummies. I feed Nature's Variety Chicken Meal ( 12.5%) and Epigen 90 ( 2%) and they both have changed. Has anyone used Young Again and what do you think of the new additon to the recipe ( second in line ) Pork Consent?
    Is it possible we can invest in a sort of co-op and make our own products available to members and anyone else for that matter? Any comments on this?
    Can anyonre good at writing compose a ltter we can eamil to EVERY pet food compnay and the ruling bodies saying we're not going to take it anymore! We all can email a copy or snail mail as well. Let's bury them in notices. Strength in numbers folks.

Happy Easter everyone!

2. juliehoudini (ga)

juliehoudini (ga) Member

I think that is a lovely idea, burry them in mail & such. We can get the drooler lovers onboard too then they will have to do something different. Also get some new stations onboard with us & that might even make a bigger impact. Think back a few years to the all the recalls of food & sick critters & how that got the pet companies to behave for awhile.

3. Critter Mom

Critter Mom Well-Known Member

I would have a number of pointed things to say to Royal Canin. :mad::mad::mad:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.