Food question

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by DavesMom, Nov 15, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DavesMom

DavesMom Member

This may seem like a silly question, but I have been trying to do some research on ways to find the best prices on wet food in my area. I want to know if there are ever sales at nearby stores, etc. We will have Dave on the Fancy Feast classics, and I know they are roughly 57 cents a piece, but I know stores sometimes have sales on cat food. I was wondering if anyone had found a website where you can put in for example your zip code and the name of the product, and it will tell you if there are any sales on said product in your area?

2. Sylvie

Sylvie Member

i don't know of an offline sales price checker but, did learn prices for FF are definitely cheaper online (at least in my state). even with local store sales, i still paid .57 thru .60 offline (not including sales tax)..
    the cheapest place i usually end up getting our preferred fancy feast classic turkey & giblet cases is at petco but, through their website (cheaper than their store). they have the get $15 off $75 with no food restriction like twice a month online and i buy just enough to get that discount (6 cases) each time and end up paying 12.62 a case (.53 cents per can) which includes 6% for my state sales tax. Plus they have the pet reward program so when you buy in bulk you can get even more $$ off your total the next time you buy.

3. Lillie

Lillie Member

Chewy.com or Petco on line.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.