Forgot password

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by Maaryon367, Jun 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Maaryon367

Maaryon367 New Member

I am an "old" poster on this site. When that site was discontinued, I re-registered but forgot the password. Even though I requested help it kept asking me for the information I no longer had. So I decided to re= register again to change my password, but of course I could not as the email I was using was already registered. Duh. So now I am registered under a new email but of course can not get into my profile. How do I get the information so that I can log onto my origional email?

2. Deb & Wink

Deb & Wink Well-Known Member

When you log on, you do need to know your old user id at a minimum. Looks like your old user name, was Maaryon.

With that old user id, you can get your password reset. Sign on with that id, but click the words "I forgot my password", right underneath the box where you would enter your password. This will send an email to your registered email account when you signed up for this site back in 2010.

Sign in to your email account and open the message from the FDMB. There will be a new password and an embedded link to reactivate your account. You must click on this link within the email to activate your account.

Once the account is activated. Log on with your id and the password from the email.

You can then go into the user control panel, and change your password to something you can remember instead of this string of random letters and numbers.

If you are still having problems, please PM me using your newly registered id. I will try to help you off line, but need to get some other information from you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.