Forgot to post an Intro

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by Briere Fur Mom, Oct 4, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Briere Fur Mom

Briere Fur Mom Well-Known Member

Hello everyone. I've been posting on the Lantus/Basaglar and Levemir forum page since 9-24-19. I have 2 sugar babies! Moey is a 16yo male and a 5 year veteran of diabetes. Ittle Bittle is a 13yo male, newly diagnosed 8-31-19. I had them on NPH-N: what Moey was prescribed when you actually needed a script to fill it. I started doing my own research when Ittle was diagnosed. Through reasearch I decided Lantus was a better choice for them both! Well, the transition has been interesting to say the least. We hope to get settled into the new insulin and routine(switched to Lantus 9-25) very soon. The boys sure would appreciate it!
    Thank you for having us! I'm thrilled to be among people who have a collective wealth of knowledge regarding this disease and management.
    Best Regards,
    Ittle, Moey and Briere the fur mom

2. Idjit's mom

Idjit's mom Well-Known Member

Briere, I have responded to you over on Lantus, and been reading your thread/posts. I am very happy you are here and relying on the information and support that I know you will get here!
    Wishing you, Ittle & Moey the best outcomes possible. Will be following along on all your adventures. :cat:

Briere Fur Mom likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.