Full Strawberry Moon Party tonight! All invited!

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA), Jun 27, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Yo Kitties,

It' s here: the Full Strawberry Moon!
    We are partying tonight at Camp Stu in the beautiful Adirondack Mountains of New York State. We'll swim and canoe in the moonbeams, fish and grill our catch, sing and dance to the music of the Blue Mannie Group, and-- best of all-- have our Circle of Remembrance when we remember our beloved GAs and communicate with them through the veil. This will be a very special party. All invited. Emma will pick you up in the L&LL Kitty Bus. Here's the menu for our feast: Kitchen Crew Chief Felix and the Crew have been out all day picking strawberries.
    Chef Rusty

Appetizers: Strawberry Mojitos; Strawberry Sangria; Assorted Adirondack Microbrews; Strawberry Margaritas; Assorted Paw Prints Pizzas: Pink Shrimp in Crunchy Nip Wontons; Pickled Duck Eggs; Sushi Bar manned by L&LL Sushi Chef Tux featuring fresh-caught Lake Fish. Entrees: Grilled Lake Trout; Grilled Wild Turkey Sausages with Strawberry Garnish; Mousehead Ragout; Chef Rusty's Thunderin' Bison Chili with Fresh Strawberry Salsa; Chef Mannie's Renowned PNW Poached Sockeye Salmon with Nip Mayo; Big Mac's Burger Extravaganza with The Works; Grilled Michigans. Salads: Butthead's & Donny's Adirondack Field Greens with Chief Felix's Crunchy Strawberry dressing; Confetti Slaw. Desserts: Maggie's Signature Cheesecakes with Fresh Strawberries; Tobey's Cimmamum Cookies; Strawberry- Rhubarb Pie a la Chief Pastry Chef Tess; Surprise Strawberry Dessert à la Dessert Chef Sootie; Strawberry Icecream Cake; Chef Stu's World Famous Catmint Parfaits.

2. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Hi Everyone, sorry to be late in posting the party. I have several calendars and 2 of them show the full moon is tomorrow night! Rusty doesn't type, so he couldn't post it himself.

3. Chris & China (GA)

Chris & China (GA) Well-Known Member

Yo, Rusty....dat's OK....we just party tomorrow night too!! Good thing about dem Full Moon's....dey usually stay full looking for longer than just one night!!

In the United States, the peak of the Strawberry Moon won’t actually occur until 12:53 a.m. ET on Thursday, June 28. Or, if you’re on the West Coast, 9:53 p.m. PT on Wednesday. However, due to the brightness of the moon in the night sky, the best time to really get a good look is right when it’s rising—around 8:05 p.m. ET or 7:51 p.m. PT

So I guess it depends on which calendar you're looking at and what part of the country you live in!!

4. manxcat419

manxcat419 Well-Known Member

Woohoo - party time. On my way and looking forward to da yummy fuds and da Circle to see my Rosa. We can pawty for 2 nights - that's even more fun than one! ~Regan

5. PussCatPrince - GA

PussCatPrince - GA Well-Known Member

Kia Ora Rusty. No duck eggs for me purrrlease. I had a couple of great duck friends. BooBoo is right here with me now, along with Hollycat . She passed the day before my Bean's brithday last year. She doesn't eat cat. I don't eat duck. :cat:. Strawberry moon is just right for a strawberry cat.

6. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Yay party for two nights. The menu sounds yummy.

7. HWright

HWright Well-Known Member

Yay! Strawberry Moon! The clowder is on board to help!

8. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Yo, Tonight is the second night of the 2-night Full Strawberry Moon Party! Lots of fuds still. The Kitchen Krew is out picking more Strawberries, and we are lookin' forward to a great continuing party tonight. Fisher cats are already out in the boats catching fish.
    Come back for Night 2 !

~ Rusty

9. Shawna & Davidson (GA)

Shawna & Davidson (GA) Well-Known Member

Yo............gud to here cuz Harley & Davidson are bad ass party guys, and they luv all the fud...........they can party every night!!

10. Chris & China (GA)

Yo Rusty!! Sorry I iz late but I iz here!!!

I gotz me a new strawberry hat too!!!
    [​IMG]

Letz get dis pawty started!!!

11. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Yo China, Your new hat is very appropriate. Be careful that no one eats it by mistake!
    ~ Rusty

Chris & China (GA) likes this.
  12. CassAndGordy(GA)

CassAndGordy(GA) Well-Known Member

I is here to pick up dat broth for my brother! (But mom said i can party a little too!) ~Rex

13. Amanda and a Loudogg

Amanda and a Loudogg Well-Known Member

Whooo I'm ready to paaar-tay! Me and Bella are ready to rock and rizzoll!! ~Loudogg

14. Chris & China (GA)

@Susan&Felix Yo Felix!! Dat HumMouse you made is awesome!!! I hopes you iz gonna share da recipe!! ~ China

15. AZJenks

AZJenks Well-Known Member

A young and even handsomer Jenks will undoubtedly be there, celestial martini in paw, ready to see and party with all of his earthly friends.

16. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

Bella and I will be there we’re bringing the oh heavenly catnip and the sound the swimming and canoeing is right up bellas alley tonight we are finally in the lagoon!!

17. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

The moon is brilliant. We can hear the Celestial Chorus, singing their summer songs. The GAs are just on the other side of the veil. All our old friends, brothers and sisters! We are partying together.
    This is great having a full moon party on two nights!
    Yo Beans, don't expect your kitties home any time soon.

18. Susan&Felix(GA)

Susan&Felix(GA) Well-Known Member

You were right, Chef Rusty, when you told me I was going to need a whole lot of strawberry seeds to make Crunchy Strawberry dressing!

Thanks, China! The special ingredient is the smoked papurrika! I'm just purracticing so far; I hope to have more flavor offerings of HumMouse in the future.
    upload_2018-6-28_22-29-0.jpeg

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.