Funny Bobbie Story

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by Becky56, Aug 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Becky56

Becky56 Member

Bobbie loves her dry Friskies. It has been hard getting her off of it because she prefers it over wet food. We had always free fed dry from a dispenser prior to her diagnosis. These days, the dispenser stays on a shelf in the laundry room closet unless the civvies are being fed while Bobbie is in the bathroom eating her wet food. She has even been caught trying to get the closet door open.

I still had half a bag of the RX dry food sitting around so yesterday, I decided to fill the dry dispenser with it since although Bobbie would only eat it if she was very hungry, and then not much, the rest of the crew always acted like they were getting a treat if they managed to snatch a few pieces of the RX food. They gobbled it right up.

Bobbie is always slipping out to the laundry room to try to find a few pieces of Friskies the others might have dropped on the floor or if she is really lucky, to find someone forget to put the dispenser away....which I did yesterday. What was funny, she walked up to it, sniffed and walked away- still won't touch the stuff! She just sat there looking at the others as if to say, "I can't believe you are eating that stuff!"

2. ohbell

ohbell Well-Known Member

Nice to find a dry that the sugar babies hate. I think my sugar Bean would eat ANY DRY that is not good for her, however the evo or wellness, I must add fora flora.....now we dont do any dry and my Civvie Slappy is helping with that as she just transitioned to wet....no dry since Monday!!! yea slappy
    Fun story, felt like it was my house in furry family!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.