Gandalf 1/17 AMPS 221/ PMPS 125 1.1U

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Vicky & Gandalf (GA) & Murrlin, Jan 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vicky & Gandalf (GA) & Murrlin

Vicky & Gandalf (GA) & Murrlin Well-Known Member

He was in the 300s yesterday, but that was after split doses on Friday and having to move shot times back beginning yesterday morning. I need to update spreadsheet, I know. Today's numbers are probably a result of the earlier shots.

His +8 today was a respectable 106. Love his curve today, although it began a little too high. Am considering weekly acu again as he seems very sore when I try to pick him up. He jumps and moves around OK, but once he lies down he's very reluctant for me to pick him up. He's also crawled up on me to lie down both today and last night. He's always done that, especially in winter, but now it's almost like he wants me to know something.
    He even slept by me last night for the first time in a while. When it was so cold in my bedroom I took his feeder out and it's outside the door now, so I guess he just doesn't come in the bedroom as much. Before he 'd jump on the bed after eating.

2. Michele&Molly

Michele&Molly Member

the 106 @ +8 is great. I'm guessing it started high only because of the split dosing.

Hopefully he's reluctant to being picked up once he's lying down because he's a cat and wants it his way damn it :smile:

I didn't realize you stopped the Wednesday accupuncture appointments. I know one time the weather was bad but i thought you guys were still going.

I'm sure numbers will be more consistent now that you're back into the rountine of the work week. Keep us posted. -M

3. Vicky & Gandalf (GA) & Murrlin

Vicky & Gandalf (GA) & Murrlin Well-Known Member

Oh we are still going, but only every other week. Also, because of the holidays he went for 3 weeks between treatments, so I'm seeing the results from that as well. I had hoped it would be OK to go that long because he had his Adequan shot at the treatment right before Christmas. The extreme cold for over 1 week didn't help either, although he never went outside. Now we have extreme fog - since Saturday! I am extremely stiff myself, despite the miracle stuff I take.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.