Garfie Aug 28 pmps 316 +1.5 280, +3 282

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Rebecca.garfie, Aug 28, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rebecca.garfie

Rebecca.garfie Member

Condo:http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/threads/garfie-aug-27-pmps-302-1-324-2-5-336-3-333.201711/

Seems to be better this morning. Yesterday didn't want supper or bedtime snack. Got him to eat a bit though. I put flea medicine on him yesterday morning wonder if that had something to do with it. Same kind as I always use.
    Question
    Are diabetic cats more sensitive to it??
    Could it have just thrown him off a bit??
    This morning he ate all his breakfast so I am hoping this was all it was

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

What flea medicine did you use? Is there a chance he licked some of it?

3. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

If he licked some of it last night, that could have made him not want to eat. I'm glad he ate this morning.

4. Rebecca.garfie

Rebecca.garfie Member

I was thinking the same thing. Cause he seems fine this morning. I didn't want to put it to close to injection site so I put it a little lower guess he was able to reach it. Won't do that again live and learn with a mixture of panic

5. Shawna & Davidson (GA)

Shawna & Davidson (GA) Well-Known Member

Glad he's better............change the injection site every time you shoot - use both shoulders, hind hip are on both left and right side. You don't want to inject in the same place all the time as scar tissue could build up and make the skin tougher........there are lots of places to inject, including the belly

6. Rebecca.garfie

Rebecca.garfie Member

Thanks will remember that. Hope Davidson is doing better

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.