George 2/26 pmps 103 +5 87 dosecrease tomorrow

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Gill & George, Feb 26, 2019.

1. Gill & George

Gill & George Well-Known Member

Last post

Eveningl All
    Vines and prayers for beans and kitties in need of them

George is overall doing good, as looks rather green, but overall it feels like nadirs are trending up.
    He's had enough time on this dose so I'm going to bump him up as I feel there's some wiggle room, see if we can drop the range and perhaps get a bit more duration and overlap. I just feel like I he cycle is peetering out.
    I'm going to try a 1.25, if that's too much I may need to think about shooting fat 1.
    Taking him up tomorrow morning unless he dies something espectacular tonight.

It's become noticeable that moving can be uncomfortable, so I'm looking into supplementation to help with joints.

Surf safely kitties

2. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

Good luck with doscrease

Gill & George likes this.
  3. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Good luck with the new dose. I hope you can find something to help with his movement. Sending prayers.

4. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Hear that, Deputy George? A dosecrease to get you surfing even better than now!

Hi Gill, I hope your research will come up with something that helps with George's moving about.

5. Calicos are Best (GA)

Calicos are Best (GA) Member

I wonder if glucosamine might help? My dad used to give one our dogs some liquid glucosamine in his food or sometimes with treats. Cats are a lot smarter and not as easily fooled when it comes to sneaking medicine in.

6. Gussie's mom (GA)

Gussie's mom (GA) Well-Known Member

Good luck with that dosecrease my friend! I had really good luck with treating arthritis in my civvie Buster using ZEEL injections and Chinese tea pills for what it’s worth:bighug: we were actually able to eliminate the metacam using those. He had arthritis in his spine for a lot of years. I was pretty amazed at how much those two things helped him