Glass Bowls For PetSafe 5 Auto-Feeder

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by Erica & Carter, Jun 27, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Erica & Carter

Erica & Carter Well-Known Member

Because of Carter's chin acne, I haven't been able to use my autofeeder.

Can someone link me to small, glass bowls I can order that would for sure fit the autofeeder?

I found a link in an old thread but I'm wondering if there are any more, like on Amazon, etc. if anyone else also had to buy some for their autofeeder.

Thanks!

2. Chris & China (GA)

Chris & China (GA) Well-Known Member

Have you looked at WalMart, Erica? I saw the ones that Marje had been using and saw some that looked a lot like the same thing at my WalMart

Plain white Corningware bowls that were like $3 each...shallow and 5 1/2" round (don't remember the dimensions on the ones Marje used)

3. Erica & Carter

I haven't. I found some that were a "perfect" fit from an old threat, 8 for $22.00 online but I found a few on Amazon that look they COULD fit but not positive. I'd have to just bring the tray to Wal-Mart.

@Marje and Gracie do you have the dimensions?

4. Marje and Gracie

Marje and Gracie Senior Member Moderator

These from Williams Sonoma fit perfectly. The dimensions are on the page.

Critter Mom likes this.
  5. Erica & Carter

Thank you!! And these are safe for feline acne, even though they aren't glass or stainless steel?

6. Marje and Gracie

Marje and Gracie Senior Member Moderator

They are porcelain which is glass-like. I’ve never had any of my kitties have issues with porcelain but they have gotten feline acne from plastic.

7. Erica & Carter

Okie dokie :) I was looking at glass ones originally but I like how these are a bit flatter!

Marje and Gracie likes this.
  8. jayla-n-Drevon

jayla-n-Drevon Well-Known Member

FYI The Sonoma plates are 20% off and free shipping
    Today is last day....

9. Erica & Carter

Ahh you're so right! I didn't notice and was going to order tomorrow. Just bought some! 8 plates for $19 and free shipping. :)

jayla-n-Drevon likes this.
  10. jayla-n-Drevon

jayla-n-Drevon Well-Known Member

me too!!

11. MiCo

MiCo Member

I have maybe a dumb question - with these bowls, do you put the bowls in the existing plastic tray? (I ordered, but have yet to receive the petsafe5, so having a hard time picturing.)

Edit to say: I found a picture in an older thread! Thanks. I do, sincerely believe that every question I could ever think of has already been asked/answered here by all you lovelies--just takes me a little longer to find the information some times. :)

Last edited: Dec 2, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.