Great Syringe Price

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by Shiloh567, May 27, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shiloh567

Shiloh567 Member

I just ordered a box of BD U100, 3/10ml, 8mm, 31G, half-unit syringes for $18.24 from https://www.adwdiabetes.com. I did put them on auto ship, and used coupon code DIA10 to get this price. Even with $4.95 shipping, the total was $23.19, which is still $7.00 less than what I recently paid.

Others may have found other vendors have competitive prices also.

2. Ale & Bobo & Minnie (GA)

Ale & Bobo & Minnie (GA) Well-Known Member

If you’re in the US, the Walmart ReliOn syringes are still cheaper and no shipping ;)

jt and trouble (GA) likes this.
  3. Shiloh567

Shiloh567 Member

Are they 1/2 unit syringes? When you get a moment, could you please send a link? I can't seem to find them. Thank you!

4. Deb & Wink

Deb & Wink Well-Known Member

You can't order the Relion syringes on-line. You have to physically go to a Walmart store. Many of the pharmacy tech don't even realize that the Relion syringes come with 1/2 unit markings on the barrel. Have them go check their stock, before you visit in person.

Depending on the state you get the syringes from, you may need to have a prescription from your vet.

You want the 3/10 cc (volume) syringes with the 1/2 unit markings on the syringe barrel. Not the 1/2cc (volume) syringes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.