Gremlin (pics) - 14/06 - AMPS 135, +3.5 61, +5 68, PMPS 149, +3.5 153, +8 103

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Laura and Gremlin (GA), Jun 13, 2020.

1. Laura and Gremlin (GA)

Laura and Gremlin (GA) Well-Known Member

Yesterday
    No bounce by the looks of it, yay! Hopefully some green today and then safer number tonight so I can sleep.

Getting up this morning to feed and medicate him was a struggle, big time! It was like I was drunk but without any of the good stuff. Back to bed for a little while...

Last edited: Jun 13, 2020
    Sonia & Leo and Sarah and Blaze like this.
  2. Laura and Gremlin (GA)

So much for that... Gremlin got into bed with me for a cuddle covered in wee. So I've had to fully change the sheets (while sobbing because I'm so tired), plus spot clean my woollen underlay because it's winter here and won't dry if I wash it. Now I can try to sleep again but it may be too late. And I can't nap later because then I won't sleep tonight. Basically my body is stuffed thanks to bad nights with Grem and my chronic fatigue syndrome. All I want to do is cry.

Sonia & Leo likes this.
  3. Laura and Gremlin (GA)

I don't think cats apologise but they know when we're upset. Grem and I have cuddles like this all the time. Snapchat-120452177.jpg IMG_20200614_082015.jpg

4. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

5. Laura and Gremlin (GA)

Low low low low. Testing again soon.
    REALLY glad I got more lancets.

Sonia & Leo likes this.
  6. Laura and Gremlin (GA)

Praying for low blues tonight! Or high green!! Please, please, please let the numbers be good so I can sleep!!

7. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Beautiful green lagoon time!

Love the pics! And no, you cannot have any 'personal space'....all space in households belongs to 'cat in charge'...:rolleyes::joyful:

8. Laura and Gremlin (GA)

Hmm, that PM+3.5 number was unexpected. But at least I can sleep!

9. Laura and Gremlin (GA)

That was so weird, he woke me up because he was wandering around the kitchen meowing loudly over and over again. When I got up, he excitedly ran (hopped) to his bowl. I thought he must have been having a hypo! Nope. Better safe than sorry.