Happy Cinco de Mayo

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by Idjit's mom, May 5, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Idjit's mom

Idjit's mom Well-Known Member

Started our day at midnight, I'm still waking Idjit and showing him the timed auto feeder. It opens, he dives in. He's on his own tonight. Back to sleep, at 5 am Idjit jumping up and off bed, patting and smacking my head, meowing wanting to go outside. 2 LBs in the house, must go out to pee. Stall with lovies, strokes, petting, smooches until he's had enough. Out then right back in for breakfast (testing). Haven't tested 2 mornings now, trying to spot check during the day, not as successful at night, he wants to go out now it's warm, his outdoor curfew is 6 pm, since it's a pain to try to get him back in so we can go to bed. I would prefer he didn't go out at all, but he gets mad and wets on the floor in retaliation. Enough of that after 6 pm. I wish I'd bought stock in Nature's Miracle. So far 16 days, no juice. We are breathing easier, not checking on him every 5 minutes, and resuming a more normal life. You said it would get easier, it did. Gratitude.

Last edited: May 5, 2018
    Reason for edit: Wrong word
  2. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

Awesome new! Congratulations

3. Fiona1

Fiona1 Member

Happy for you :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.