Happy holidays to all

Discussion in 'Prozinc / PZI' started by Lisa and little, Dec 24, 2018.

1. Lisa and little

Lisa and little Well-Known Member

just wanted to take the time to say how thankful and greatful I am for all of you. You have been a great source and advice and comfort for me for the last few months and the holidays are a time to reflect on your blessings. I am truly blessed to have found you and appreciate everything you have done for Little and I. I hope everyone enjoys the holiday season and I’m sure I will be reaching out in the next few days as my current dose doesn’t seem to be working but I need to hold it for safety for the next day or 2 when I won’t be around to monitor as much. Again thank you all and have a peaceful holiday season. You are all truly cat_wings>o

2. Djamila

Djamila Well-Known Member

Happy Holiday, Lisa. I hope you enjoy the time with those you love. :bighug::bighug::bighug:

3. Rachel

Rachel Well-Known Member

Have a wonderful holiday, Lisa! We'll be here when you are ready to talk about some dosing changes. :) I hope you and Little enjoy the next few days!

4. Tina and Boozle

Tina and Boozle Member

This truly is an amazing resource for people with sugar kitties. We managed to give an old, sick cat on his deathbed three extra years of quality life through working with people on this site, who generously gave of their time to help. It's a gift when people come together to help, with no other reason than wanting to help. Five out of five - highly recommended! <3

Kris & Teasel likes this.
  5. Kris & Teasel

Kris & Teasel Well-Known Member

Merry Christmas from Teasel, his two siblings and me! :D

6. Tina and Gracie (GA)

Tina and Gracie (GA) Member

I just want to piggyback on this post.
    I don't speak cat, but Gracie told me to tell you all thank you so much for helping her over the last year! This board is truly amazing.
    Merry Christmas!!
    48982094_10156848297661425_4740464612728635392_n.jpg

Kris & Teasel likes this.