HAS ANYONE TRIED PETSURE GLUCOSE TEST STRIPS???

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (The Main Forum)' started by ELLIOTT & Fran Munschauer, Aug 11, 2018 at 12:26 PM.

1. ELLIOTT & Fran Munschauer

ELLIOTT & Fran Munschauer Member

Hi EVERYONE who helped save Elliott's life and sent him into remission!! I miss all of your expert 24/7 help that led me to confront DVM on why he ordered NPH when Lantus was preferred insulin. Obviously, I switched to your experts while you all guided me CORRECTLY minute by minute..No kidding..not being a "cat person", prior to joining FDMB, I had no idea that "cat people" cared so much. Elliott went into remission in 4/2016..so when Suzie (10 lb chihuahua) was diagnosed with D.M., I had hoped you could make an exception and help Suzie..but do realize she is not a cat..However, what many don't realize is that , "No diabetic dog forum can? or will?l do what FDMB members do." Don't get me wrong..FB and K-9 forum members are good people that care and try to advise to come extent..but do not keep? or share? ss's that I found so valuable in comparing patterns (not so much actual results) ANYWAY!!! I spend > $400.00/month on AT strips along with backup FS strips. My plan was to be able to switch to FS that is cheaper but actually use FS as a backup to compare results especially because I worry about missing the nadir time and accurate reading. When looking for good prices on AT, PETSURE GLUCOSE STRIPS keeps popping up...HAS ANYONE ATTEMPTED USING THEM? They are specifically made for Alphatrak meters. I have not purchased any but the PRICE is so good, I simply wondered why I cannot find reviews..Any comments would be greatly appreciated..This is my Suzie...and her ss: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1O1YNDHz-t4REns_tbAN6D_M3AYT6_kgqbHE7JWo6kSM/edit#gid=0
    Thanks for reading!!! Fran

PETSURE INFO: http://pharmatechsolutions.co/products.html

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 11, 2018 at 12:50 PM
    Reason for edit: added info
    Arkali likes this.
  2. JanetNJ

JanetNJ Well-Known Member

I haven't. I have been using insulinx strips from eBay. I spend about $10-13 for 50 and they are very accurate in the Alphatrak

3. ELLIOTT & Fran Munschauer

wow..I have not heard of "insulinx". Have you compared results against AlphaTrak? I will look this up..Because I have 3 AT meters, I just ordered the Petsure after reading their insert and will compare results..Thanks for the info. Petsure insert...20180614_PetSure_Insert_English.pdf

Last edited: Aug 11, 2018 at 1:50 PM
  4. JanetNJ

JanetNJ Well-Known Member

219C39FE-EECB-462B-A671-16D384404F58.png
    I'll be very interested to see your comparisons. Here's the comparisons I've done.

5. ELLIOTT & Fran Munschauer

Thanks...That's what I love about members at FDMB...You all provide info just because YOU CARE!!!!

JanetNJ likes this.
  6. Moms2Tigger&Blu

Moms2Tigger&Blu Member

Very interested in your results!