Hello everyone---Jacqui & Thomas

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by Jacqui & Thomas, Apr 21, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jacqui & Thomas

Jacqui & Thomas Member

Hello everyone. Just posting our introduction here and will be heading over to the health board to hopefully get some advice as I'm so stressed out with all this. My name is Jacqui and my boy in the photo is Thomas. He is approximately 10 yrs old and diagnosed about 2 months ago. I have 13 kitties altogether, and two outside guys that I feed. Thomas is my second diabetes diagnosis; I sadly lost my boy Jettie several months ago, and although my vet believes he had cancer also, I knew nothing of how to treat diabetes and just followed my vet's instructions, which I now feel were not the best. Although I love my vet, and she makes home visits as many of my guys are 'feral-ly', I now feel she isn't as versed on this condition as she might believe, and I am so stressed out I will lose Thomas if I follow her instructions with him as well. So, I'm here hoping to gain some insight from all of you who have felt the same and dealt with these issues and disease.

Thanks in advance for your help and I'll go over to the health page and post the details of the issues there.

Jacqui

Elizabeth and Bertie likes this.
  2. Sarah Smith

Sarah Smith Member

Welcome Jacqui, Thomas is a very handsome guy!

3. Jacqui & Thomas

Jacqui & Thomas Member

Thank you Sarah! Your baby has very sweet eyes! What is his/her name?

4. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Welcome. He is a very handsome lad.

5. scoobydoox

scoobydoox Member

hello and welcome

6. Jacqui & Thomas

Jacqui & Thomas Member

Thank you Woodsywife and scoobydoox! There are so many cutie cats out here! I'm wishing them all a great recovery,,,,they deserve it.

scoobydoox likes this.
  7. Critter Mom

Critter Mom Well-Known Member

I'm really sorry to hear about Jettie. :(

:bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

Mogs

8. Sarah Smith

Sarah Smith Member

That is Cooter, my newly diagnosed sugar kitty. We are so glad to have found this group, its been such a wealth of information and know he's starting on the right foot because of what I've learned here

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.