Hello from Pete (and me too)!

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by Petra Mayer, Sep 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Petra Mayer

Petra Mayer New Member

Hello! My little man Pete (a.k.a. Petey pie, the pie man, or Peter Pie Cat) was just diagnosed this week. He's only 6 1/2 so I'm freaking out slightly about the next decade of my life ... he's also on Hill's C/D pretty permanently for crystals, so if anyone can point me in the direction of some good info on helping him regulate via diet, I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks!

Petra (I swear I didn't name my cat to match me -- that was just his shelter name!)

2. FurBabiesMama

FurBabiesMama Well-Known Member

Welcome, Pete and Petra!

3. Kris & Teasel

Kris & Teasel Well-Known Member

Welcome to you and Pete! We can help. Please post all your questions over on the main health forum. This is the basic meet and greet forum and doesn't get as much traffic. :)

4. Yong & Maury GA

Yong & Maury GA Well-Known Member

Welcome Petra and Pete from neighbours! :cat:

5. Amanda and a Loudogg

Amanda and a Loudogg Well-Known Member

Welcome!! I just read your post out loud to my husband (I'm the only one physically active on here, but I try to keep him involved when/where I can), and after reading out all of your names for Pete, his reaction was "Ha! I like her." We do the same for our buddy Lou. His official name is Lucius, but we also call him Lou, my buddy Lou, Loudogg, Bubba, or Buddy Pal Champ Sport Tiger Rookie (nice and fast with no pauses, haha).

It is definitely crazy times right after diagnosis, and you do wonder if you'l have a life, but I promise you, things will get easier. I'm glad you found your way here so we can help you along this journey!! :bighug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.