HEllo. New here

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by Drea03, Feb 3, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Drea03

Drea03 New Member

Hello I’m new here and have enjoyed reading many posts so far. I did post under vetsulin with some questions/concerns if anyone would be willing to take a look and reply. Thanks for having this great forum.

2. Idjit's mom

Idjit's mom Well-Known Member

Welcome to FDMB. I am glad you have posted in the Vetsulin specific forum and hopefully the experienced members will be able to address your concerns very soon. Please create your signature so that all members can see your kitty's pertinent information with each of your posts. Just click on your username which is in the top right of this page and select Signature in the drop down menu. Please give us your name, kitty's name, age, weight, date of diagnosis, type of insulin and dose, and glucose meter, any meds, any other illnesses or conditions, type of food fed, and a general geographic location so we know what time zone you are in. Be sure to save the information. This will be read by people helping you and will save time asking questions every time.
    The spreadsheet we use to track the home testing and insulin data can be found HERE and if you need help setting that up, let us know.
    Best wishes going forward :cat:

3. Drea03

Drea03 New Member

Thank you very much. Signature updated and I’ll look into the spreadsheet.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.