Hello!

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by DonnaBee, Aug 15, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DonnaBee

DonnaBee Member

It's great to find a supportive community like this. Not newly diagnosed, but hoping to finally get regulated.

Over a year trying to lower numbers with Vetsulin first, then Novolin, and now getting ready to start Lantus. A bit overwhelmed at the thought of Lantus and the tight protocol, but ready for my Pumpkin to start gaining weight again.

2. FurBabiesMama

FurBabiesMama Well-Known Member

Hi. Welcome! If you have Lantus questions/concerns, I am sure the folks on that forum could help you.

3. MrWorfMen's Mom

MrWorfMen's Mom Well-Known Member

Welcome Donna and Pumpkin and kudos for home testing!

Take some deep breathes and relax. There are many very experienced people here to help you and Pumpkin navigate this new path.

It would be helpful if you could add these things to your signature so we don't keep asking you about them over and over. ;)
    1. what diet is Pumpkin currently on
    2. any other health history or concerns for Pumpkin

Come join us over in the Health Forum with any and all questions because the only silly questions here are those that don't get asked.

4. DonnaBee

DonnaBee Member

Thanks for the warm welcome FurBabiesMama and MrWorfMen's Mom! I've updated my signature and will be heading over to the Lantus forum. Thanks for the reminder to breathe and relax :)

5. JanetNJ

JanetNJ Well-Known Member

Welcome

6. Yong & Maury GA

Yong & Maury GA Well-Known Member

Welcome Donna and Pumpkin!

7. DonnaBee

DonnaBee Member

Thank you Yong and Janet!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.