Help for Molly #18

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by Adrienne & Molly (GA), Nov 4, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Adrienne & Molly (GA)

Adrienne & Molly (GA) Well-Known Member

2. MrWorfMen's Mom

MrWorfMen's Mom Well-Known Member

Got the tag!:D

3. Adrienne & Molly (GA)

I think I did the SS wrong?

4. MrWorfMen's Mom

No you didn't. That's exactly right but the conversion doesn't work when there is additional text either so on the US sheet, just change the 12.2 to 220 and you're golden. Forgot about the conversion not working!

Adrienne & Molly (GA) likes this.
  5. Adrienne & Molly (GA)

Pink for today?

6. MrWorfMen's Mom

Looks to me like she's just bouncing. Molly's job is to confuse and confound you.:p She'll come back down. :)

7. Adrienne & Molly (GA)

Well I don't like it lol :rolleyes: so still stay with .10?

MrWorfMen's Mom likes this.
  8. MrWorfMen's Mom

None of us like bounces. They are the bane of everyone's life around here. I would hold the 0.10u dose for now. No telling when Molly will decide to clear the bounce and she's sometimes a bit slow to do so. This is the 6th cycle since the last greens and Molly sometimes takes 8 cycles to clear her bounces.

9. MrWorfMen's Mom

Adrienne, I'd grab a +1 before you leave today just to see if Molly might still be dropping. She seems to be clearing the bounce and if she is dropping, you can add a wee bit of MC food to the snack you leave her till lunch time. :)

10. Adrienne & Molly (GA)

Increase this morning?

11. MrWorfMen's Mom

AS long as you have supplies and can monitor her today, you can try an increase to 0.25u but I'd watch her closely because she may be clearing a bounce and if it clears she could drop a fair bit and need some steering.

12. Adrienne & Molly (GA)

Ok, not sure what to do

13. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

Adrienne --

I'd like to invite you to consider posting on the Lantus board. I think you will find a great deal of expertise there -- especially if Linda isn't immediately available. Just in looking over Molly's spreadsheet, it looks to me like you're holding your kitty's doses a bit long if you're still following TR. Let's see about getting Molly back into those blues and greens.

14. Adrienne & Molly (GA)

Ok, to be honest I’m half scared posting on the Lantus. Just so use to posting here.

15. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

@MrWorfMen's Mom - actually, it's 6 days (12 cycles) since the last greens -- not 6 cycles.

If you can be around to monitor, have extra strips, and HC food on hand, it should be safe to shoot. But, cat's are inherently unpredictable. I've not been following Molly closely so I don't have a feel for what her norm is.

I understand about switching boards. I suspect some of Molly's fans will keep checking in on you. The majority of people who start here and who are Lantus users usually migrate over to the Lantus board. We usually have close to 24/7 coverage. The downside is there are some idiosyncrasies -- the way we structure a subject line, for example. But that's for the ease of those of us to need to identify if someone needs help, quickly. Could you consider giving it a try as an experiment? It's not like you can't come back here.

16. Adrienne & Molly (GA)

ok, I posted on the Lantus board a few minutes ago. I have lots of supplies on hand. I’ll increase dosage thank you :)

Gill & George likes this.
  17. MrWorfMen's Mom

Not sure I'm catching your point Sienne. It has been 6 days since the last green but Molly often takes 8 cycles to clear bounces and seemed to be heading downward again on the 7th. She definitely needs an increase now but I wanted to be sure Adrienne could monitor.

18. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

@MrWorfMen's Mom - not enough coffee and reading too fast. I thought I read 6th day not 6th cycle. Mea culpa!

19. MrWorfMen's Mom

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.