Help?

Discussion in 'Prozinc / PZI' started by AJay, Aug 12, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AJay

AJay Member

Could someone please have a look at my spreadsheet for today and advise? I haven't got a number for this morning because of running out of strips.

I have now got the Freestyle Lite strips.

No surfing the blues for us today? :(

2. Rachel

Rachel Well-Known Member

It's really hard to know what's going on. Could be bouncing, could be that he's just high all the time. It looks like you plan to test once a month...any way you could test daily instead? Without data around a day's numbers, there's really no way to know for sure what's going on.

Yong & Maury GA likes this.
  3. Kris & Teasel

Kris & Teasel Well-Known Member

There's a lot of bouncing going on. We need a lot more data to figure out whether 1 u is too high a dose or not.

4. Yong & Maury GA

Yong & Maury GA Well-Known Member

Rachel, those are daily dates :smuggrin:. Format Day/Month/Year since Ajay is UK ;).

Ajay, as Rachel and Kris have said, we do need some more data. I know you're still new so hang in there and try to get your routine down of no food 2 hours prior to PS test time, focus on getting every AMPS and PMPS test and any extra mid cycle tests you are able :bighug:.

Are you just feeding Chester the premix Raw foods?

5. Rachel

Rachel Well-Known Member

LOL! I'm an idiot today I guess! :p Should have realized that!

In that case, yes that looks like bouncing.

Yong & Maury GA likes this.
  6. Yong & Maury GA

Yong & Maury GA Well-Known Member

S'ok! It's happened to me sometimes too because I use the abbreviated month instead of just numbers :smuggrin:, like military :)

Rachel likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.