Hey y'all

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by HazyCatLady, Jan 30, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HazyCatLady

HazyCatLady New Member

My 7 yr male red was just diagnosed with diabetes. A friend sent me the link and so glad she did.

Attached Files:

2. Bron and Sheba (GA)

Bron and Sheba (GA) Well-Known Member

Hi and welcome to you and your beautiful kitty. You have come to the right place to get lots of help and support during your FD journey.
    Come on over to the main health forum where there are many people to chat to. Tell us about your kitty, his name, type and dose of insulin, are you home testing, have you changed over to a low carb diet, any other health issues.
    Ask lots of questions, it is a steep learning curve in the beginning.
    Here is the link to main forum
    http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/forums/feline-health-the-main-forum.28/

3. Idjit's mom

Idjit's mom Well-Known Member

Welcome to FDMB. You are in the right place to learn about feline diabetes and treatment. Lots of information, people to answer questions and tremendous support as you learn to negotiate this new adventure. Check out the FAQs forum for valuable information and the very important Hypo links that every sugar cat parent needs to know, HERE
    I know it seems overwhelming in the beginning, but here is a whole community that is in support and will help.
    Best wishes going forward :cat:

Bron and Sheba (GA) likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.