Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cris-Merlin(GA)& the pack

Cris-Merlin(GA)& the pack Member

Hello everyone! I stumbled on this site a couple of months ago when my old boy got diagnosed around September. It really has been an amazing resource and was part of what helped me decide that I could do this and help treat him at home when everyone thought his prognosis was dire. So now just helping make his golden years the smoothest we can!

2. FurBabiesMama

FurBabiesMama Well-Known Member

3. Idjit's mom

Idjit's mom Well-Known Member

Hi and welcome Cris and Merlin. I'm glad you decided to post and introduce yourself and handsome Merlin. It is an amazing resource, isn't it? Please join in on discussions in our community and tell us more about your adventures in "sugar land" with Merlin. If we can help further with Merlin's treatment, post in the Main Health forum so that more members can offer some input.
    Best wishes going forward.

4. Cris-Merlin(GA)& the pack

Cris-Merlin(GA)& the pack Member

Thanks FurBabiesMama and Idjit's mom! So far it has been an interesting ride through "sugar land". He has a history of having highs and lows in his health and honestly if a cat has made us believe they have nine lives is this old baby. His vet is very confident about him and has said he has been looking much better since he saw him. And we have seen improvements like how before he had been barely moving his back legs and he is slowly regaining more mobility. So I am glad to be able to share this with more people who have their own sweet kitties!

5. Julie and Honey

Julie and Honey Well-Known Member

Welcome. Glad you and Merlin are here!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.