Hi from Chloe and Jaime, Cleveland Ohio!

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by jaimebabe22, Oct 20, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jaimebabe22

jaimebabe22 New Member

Hi Everyone! I'm so glad I found this forum, my baby Chloe has had diabetes for almost a year now and boy, has it been a ride! Along with the diabetes, she also has detached retinas, and kidney issues in which I give her fluids under the skin daily. Despite all her ailments, she is perky and such a fighter! We have issues managing her weight and I'm always looking for feline weight gain ideas. At 14 years old, she still acts like a kitten and I hope I can get a few more years with her. Thank you for accepting us into the group

2. Idjit's mom

Idjit's mom Well-Known Member

Good morning and welcome. I am glad you found FDMB too! Chloe is adorable, Panda kitty on Panda blanket. :cat:
    Would you please create a signature that will show Chloe's information with your posts? Saves much repetitive asking and answering when addressing issues. Here is a link on how to do that: SIGNATURE
    You don't mention if you are home testing, I hope you are. We use a spreadsheet here to track the insulin shots and blood sugar levels so that advising members can see the patterns of how the insulin is working for kitty.
    Here is a link to that function: SPREADSHEET
    Please post in the Health (Main) forum to get more eyes on your questions and concerns. We absolutely want to help you get more time with Chloe! MAIN FORUM

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.