Hi. Just saying hi and thank you

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by Clark, Oct 31, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Clark

Clark Member

Been 3 and half months since a dose. Charlie's last bg was 79. She is doing great. So much energy again. Happy kitty. Thanks for all the help. I'll keep doing spot tests but I find her behaviour is what I watch for. As long as she is eating not peeing to much.
    I was sick myself for a bit do some test sometimes after eating do they were high. But always came down.

2. Noah & me (GA)

Noah & me (GA) Well-Known Member

I was just looking through some of your older posts. This is a perfect example of how this site and the system should work; no question is too stupid, you're encouraged to spill your emotions, love for your cat really does count.
    In no particular order from June onwards:
    >"Charlie was diagnosed 6 days ago. I'm doing it myself. Can't afford vet. She is doing well. I don't sleep much. Haven't left her for more than 20 minutes. I cry off and on. Even though she is doing ok I just wasn't ready for this. Had her 13 years since she was 8 weeks. She has been by my side through a lot of emotional pain. She could well live few more years. But still can't imagine being without her."
    >"Glad I'm not alone thanks. Thanks. I don't think some of my friends get it. How close I am to Charlie."
    >"That why I'm in here. You guys have kept her safe."
    This is really how the internet should work; less Kardashian, more compassion. From what I can see Charlie never went above 279 and never went HYPO. You never got hysterical and we all understood how you felt. It's nice to be thanked but maybe one day someone will be thanking you and best of all you didn't really have to thank us anyways. I hope you start to feel better and I hope Charlie has another 10 years left in her. We had a cat that lived to 23 so it's totally plausible.
    You were never really alone. We were here the whole time. If you don't close your account you'll always be a part of our sometimes demented but always well meaning universe.

JeffJ and Veronica & Babu-chiri like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.