High numbers at end of cycle?

Discussion in 'Prozinc / PZI' started by Becky & Baby Girl GA, Mar 14, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Becky & Baby Girl GA

Becky & Baby Girl GA Well-Known Member

Babys numbers look pretty good throughout the day... but by end cycle she’s really high. Am I just being too cautious & she needs more of an increase in the insulin? Or maybe the prozinc is not the right med for her!? Any suggestions are appreciated—-thoughts & tia

2. Kris & Teasel

Kris & Teasel Well-Known Member

Actually, I think she’s bouncing from the green. She did better a week ago on the 1.2 u dose. Maybe try that dose again for a couple of days to see if you can reduce the extremes?

3. Becky & Baby Girl GA

Okay thank you- so much! I didn’t think of that! I’ll go lower tonight. I already dosed the am shot:banghead:... back to 1.2 tonight... paws crossed

4. Becky & Baby Girl GA

I’ve gone back to the lower dose? What testing times would be good for today or should I wait for more cycles to do more? Thanks & hoping she reacts well - especially the pmps high! Just bounce back down Baby!!

5. Becky & Baby Girl GA

Well over 500 tonight. Would it take a few cycles to bring this bounce down? Am I doing what’s right for her? I’m crossing my paws here! Staying with 1.2 again. Any advice would be much appreciated & tia! :cat:

6. Kris & Teasel

Kris & Teasel Well-Known Member

Try 1.4 u tomorrow morning. Yes, she’s bouncing but 1.2 u seems a bit too low now.

7. Becky & Baby Girl GA

Ok Kris thank you for that!! Have a good nighty night!!

Kris & Teasel likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.