Hitch's amps was 235

Discussion in 'Prozinc / PZI' started by dana moore, Jun 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dana moore

dana moore Member

So when his numbers are lower I need to lower the dose, correct? I'm still trying to get this. He goes up and down all the time!! drives me crazy. The .9 dose scared me a little because he went down to 89 and that scares me if I'm not at home I gave him some food at that point. This is the first time that I can remember he kept going down after 4+??? He always went back up after 5+. I know the numbers where good and he was low this am so I wasn't sure how much to give and I've had food poisoning the last 2 days so it's been very difficult keeping up with him. So do I raise the dose and lower according to the amps and pmps???

2. dana moore

dana moore Member

It was 225 not 235.

3. Rachel

Rachel Well-Known Member

You base dose on the preshot and the nadir. Like, you want to know how low it took him, so you know how low he is likely to go. For example, since you know that 0.9 gave him a green (albeit a safe green) from a high pink preshot, I wouldn't give him the same dose for a yellow. Especially since it was a lower yellow. Sorry, I'm pretty exhausted tonight so I may only be making sense in my head. I think the 0.3 you gave may be too low a dose, but it should be safe, and it will give you good data to know if it was too low or not.
    Make sense?

dana moore likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.