I like this syringe

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by George&Bert, Jun 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. George&Bert

George&Bert Member

I have bought my syringes online like many here do. I have used the popular ones like Monoject, GNP, B-D, Nupro and never happy with any of them. Today however I bought some locally from Walgreens for $15.99. The are U100, 3/10 cc with a 5/16 lg 31 ga. needle. These come standard with half units.

They are easy to draw and easy to check and use. They come with an offer for two different meters.

2. Vicky & Gandalf (GA) & Murrlin

Vicky & Gandalf (GA) & Murrlin Well-Known Member

Are they a WalGreen's brand?

3. Phoebe_TiggyGA_NortonGA

Phoebe_TiggyGA_NortonGA Well-Known Member

I believe that they do have Walgreens name on the box -- but I also think they are manufactured by Monoject and just sold under Walgreens name

I would suggest buying a complete box of 100 at a time -- one time when they only had a partial box, I bought what they had -- when you buy in qty's of 10, Walgreens jacks up the price -- I paid about $14 for 50 (5x 10pack) instead of $16 for 100.

4. George&Bert

George&Bert Member

Hi everyone.

Yes, they do sport the Walgreens brand. They look more like B-D than Monject. Monoject and GNP look identical to me.

It's easy to see bubbles in these although I have not had any which is opposite of what I have found in the others.

They are Walgreens Super Thin II item # 654882

5. Larry and Kitties

Larry and Kitties Well-Known Member

In the past I have used store-brand syringes. What I did notice is that they can change. At first they looked like Monoject but when i opened another box they looked more like BD syringes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.