Info on Refund for ReliOn Micro & Confirm

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by Bear & Lora, Nov 9, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bear & Lora

Bear & Lora Well-Known Member

WalMart is discontinuing the ReliOn Micro. They will send you a refund in the form of a WalMart Gift Card. I called the number on the back of the meter and gave the Rep my name and told him that I could hardly find test strips and that I had heard they were discontinuing the Micro. The Rep said that was true. I told him I would like a refund so I could purchase a new Meter. He asked for the serial # on the back which is at the top below S/N. Make sure to have a magnifying glass the numbers are so small. He asked which WalMart I purchased it at. I put him on speaker phone so I could google WalMart & gave him the address of the correct one. He asked for my address and told me I would be receiving a WalMart Gift Card for $20. He recommended the ReliOn Premier Compact as a replacement.

I hope this helps to make this process a little easier for others. I have also seen posts that the ReliOn Confirm is being discontinued so you could probably duplicate this for the Confirm and receive a refund also.

Bronx's dad (GA) likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.