Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Terry Shea

Terry Shea New Member

Hi. I'm Terry. My girl Nina was diagnosed just over six weeks ago. She is almost 13 years old. She is still not regulated/controlled but she has improved since the start. I thought I was going to lose her over Thanksgiving weekend so totally grateful that she has had improvements. So true about - "the group you did not want to join" but so glad it's here. Thank you.

2. Sharon&Tabitha (TX)

Sharon&Tabitha (TX) Member

This is the first forum I've every joined, since yesterday, and I anticipate it to be very helpful. I hate to be here but greatful it is available.

Like you I am glad to have found it.

3. Deb & Wink

Deb & Wink Well-Known Member

Hi Terry and welcome to the FDMB! Now that you have introduced yourself and your kitty Nina, please join us over in the main Feline Health forum for additional assistance.

4. Elizabeth and Bertie

Elizabeth and Bertie Well-Known Member

Hi Terry and supersweet Nina, and welcome to FDMB! :bighug:

Eliz

5. phlika29

phlika29 Well-Known Member

Hi terry

Welcome aboard. We will try to give you as much help and support as we can. We have all been where you have :bighug:

What food is Nina on and what insulin?

6. BJM

BJM Well-Known Member

If you've a moment, perhaps you might add a few things to your signature which will help us give you better feedback:

Editing your Signature:

In the upper right corner of the screen, within the dark blue bar, you will see ID, Inbox, and Alerts

Click on your ID.

On the left, under Settings, Click on Signature.
    This is where you will put information that helps us give you feedback.
    This is where you paste the link for your spreadsheet, once it is set up.
    Add any other text, such as
    your name,
    cat's name,
    date of Dx (diagnosis)
    insulin
    meter
    any other pertinent issues like if there are any food issues, history of DKA, hepatic lipidosis, pancreatitis, allergies, IBD, etc.
    Click the Save Changes button at the bottom.

There are more options under there that you may wish to edit when you have time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.