Introducing Boris

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by Renee & Boris, Jul 19, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Renee & Boris

Renee & Boris New Member

I am so glad I found this board. My cat Boris (black and white longhaired rescue, 14 years old) was diagnosed on June 28 after I found him nearly unresponsive on the kitchen floor. After all the tests were run, he was running a fever from a UTI, and a BGL around 500. I was relieved he wasn't sick with feline HIV or cancer, but I knew that diabetes was going to be a complete flip to his routine and mine. He had blood work done back in December before an operation to remove several mastic tumors from his head and at that time his blood glucose was normal, so this came on pretty recently. I am still trying to keep my head above water with all procedures I have to do for him and the conflicting information I am finding online. I will post on the main board to see if anyone can offer advice for some of my questions. Meanwhile thanks for all you do.

2. FurBabiesMama

FurBabiesMama Well-Known Member

Welcome! You will get a lot of support and advice here.

3. Idjit's mom

Idjit's mom Well-Known Member

Welcome.

4. Bama Kitty Mom (GA)

Bama Kitty Mom (GA) Well-Known Member

Welcome! What a scary start to this unwanted journey.

5. JanetNJ

JanetNJ Well-Known Member

Welcome

6. Jill & Jade

Jill & Jade Well-Known Member

Welcome...you have landed in the best place you could find!!! Ask for help anytime and you will get it. The people here are knowledgeable and truly the most supportive women( and a few fellas!) I have ever come across. Makes all the difference in the world. Good Luck to you and Boris!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.