Introducing Lexi and Leo (Betus Bunny Boy)

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by LeosGotTheBetus, Apr 25, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LeosGotTheBetus

LeosGotTheBetus Member

In late January Leo was diagnosed with diabetes after I took him to the vet for what I thought was a UTI, but ended up having bg of 475. He was regulated at the vet on an obsurd 9U of Novalin N, with a diet of just Iams dry food.
    I found this forum while furiously researching feline diabetes after realizing my vet that is an hour and a half long train ride and an additional hour drive away wasn’t going to be helping much with this.
    Since diagnosis he is down to 1-2u a day and he’s doing so great with it all, but this forum is a huge relief because up till now I haven’t had anyone to discuss it with! I’m super glad to have a whole community of people going through the same unexpected huge responsibility and it’s so awesome that everyone can pull together their knowledge on diabetes and create a better experience for all :)

Attached Files:

2. Kris & Teasel

Kris & Teasel Well-Known Member

Sweet kitty - in both senses of the word! :)

3. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

Welcome and super cute, you are in great hands here! If you any questions concerns just ask

4. LeosGotTheBetus

LeosGotTheBetus Member

❤️❤️ thanks for being awesome y’all!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.