Introducing Princess Kraken, newly diagnosed and having a rough time.

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by Kitty Anderson, Mar 1, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kitty Anderson

Kitty Anderson Member

I´m a cat parent to Princess Kraken, a 16-year-old Bengal cat who was diagnosed with diabetes in late January of this year. She was a rescue that came to live with us when she 2 years old. She´s generally a super active cat that loves people. Her favorite thing to do is go out with me for entire days. She will sit on my shoulders when we are going between places and then climb down to explore when we stop anywhere. I only have her on a leash when we're going somewhere where there could be dogs because if they don´t bow down to her immediately she will swipe there nose. No claws just a big bop on the nose. She has no notion of the concept of fear. She needs constant attention or she gets bored and oh boy will she let you know...
    Our other cat is Mandla (Icelandic word for almond) and does not have diabetes. She hates people that are not her humans unless they have beards. She loves stroking beards with her paw. She will also follow all people to the toilet and demand to be stroked while people are using the toilet (then runs away from them)... She finds the toilet flush absolutely fascinating. She is terrified of the outdoors unless in my or my spouse's arms. Born in September and was found outside as a 3-month kitten almost frozen to death.

Kraken has been having a rough time of it and I will post on that to the general forum.

2. Kitty Anderson

Kitty Anderson Member

3. Idjit's mom

Idjit's mom Well-Known Member

Welcome Kitty and Princess Kraken. I replied to your post in the Main Health forum.

Kitty Anderson likes this.
  4. Bron and Sheba (GA)

Bron and Sheba (GA) Well-Known Member

I have replied in main forum

Kitty Anderson likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.