? Jade pmps 121..+2 235 skipped shot amps 234

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Jill & Jade, Jun 25, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jill & Jade

Jill & Jade Well-Known Member

Good Morning from Chicago!!
    Yesterday I decided to stay home and do a curve on my sweet girl. It was going very well until she started to dip again after nadir and a rise. By 11:00 pm ( shot time) she was down to 121 and I decided not to shoot. She is at 1 unit shots and I don't have the 1/2 unit syringes (just ordered them). I know the basic rule of thumb is if +2 is equal to or greater than the PS, she's likely to have a smooth cycle and lower means she may not. Given that I skipped her dose last night, does that still apply? I would think her number would drop a bit under the circumstances, but I may be way off on that. I'm having a very hard time understanding everything and when I think I'm getting it (like with such a great day of numbers yesterday) something happens, and I realize how much I don't understand. Her drop last night really bummed me out. So....in a perfect world, what should I expect at +2 today? I'm leaving for a few hours and don't want to wracked with worry that while I'm gone, she's in a bad way.
    Thank you!!!!

2. Jill & Jade

* her +2 is 305 so I’m gonna head out for a few hours with plans on being back for her + 6

Chris & China (GA) likes this.
  3. Chris & China (GA)

Chris & China (GA) Well-Known Member

Hope you had a good time getting out today!!!

Jill & Jade likes this.
  4. Chris & China (GA)

Just a housekeeping note.....In the body of your daily post, put the link to your previous post so it's easier for people to quickly go back and see what's been going on.

Here's your earlier post

Jill & Jade likes this.
  5. Jill & Jade

Awww!! Thanks! I did and I found a Walmart and got the Relion syringes you recommended!
    I think I’ll start .75 tomorrow a.m. if I’m feeling confident!

Chris & China (GA) likes this.
  6. Jill & Jade

Will do! If I can figure out how, that is!!
    do

7. Chris & China (GA)

It doesn't need to be fancy

Just go to the address bar and "copy" the link you see on your previous post.....go to your new post and "paste" it.

If you want to make it "fancy", it's not hard. First "copy" the link from your previous post and then start your new post.....In the body of the post, type something like "Yesterday's condo" (a "condo" is what we call our daily posts here)

Then "highlight" those words like you were going to copy/paste them.

Click on the icon along the top that looks like a paper clip.....a new box will open up. "Paste" the link into that box and hit "insert"

Jill & Jade likes this.
  8. Jill & Jade

Ok! Her pmps is 117... damn it. Skipping again. Will start .75 in the am if her numbers are good. I just hate this thing called “sugar dance”.

9. Jill & Jade

It’s been 25 minutes and I’m wondering if I should give her .25? Or is it too late for that now? Did I mention how much I hate this?:arghh::arghh::arghh::banghead::banghead::banghead::arghh::arghh::arghh:

Last edited: Jun 25, 2018
  10. Jill & Jade

I tried starting a new post ,not sure I did it right tho.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.