Jan. 10 Felix AMPS=339, +3=274, +6=290

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Susan&Felix(GA), Jan 10, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Susan&Felix(GA)

Susan&Felix(GA) Well-Known Member

prior thread, January 2

We finally saw a bit of green again early yesterday morning a few hours before AMPS. :D I hope Felix has more of that in store and that the current numbers are because he just hasn't cleared the bounce yet.

He has an ear infection, which I've been treating for several days with Vetericyn and he seems a little more comfortable. He's been treated for an ear infection before with Quadritop from the vet, but I'd like to avoid the corticosteroid if possible. It took a couple weeks to clear up that time. Maybe this infection had been going on awhile before I realized it and that's why his glucose numbers have been running high. :(

2. Alicia & Maggie (GA)

Alicia & Maggie (GA) Well-Known Member

Poor Felix with his ear infection! That probably is causing the BG to be higher. Hope he feels better soon!

Susan&Felix(GA) likes this.
  3. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

4. Susan&Felix(GA)

Susan&Felix(GA) Well-Known Member

Thanks! He hates his ears messed with even when they're fine, so between this and the BG tests, he's dismayed that his momma keeps picking on him, especially when he doesn't feel good, poor sweetie.

If he doesn't continue to show improvement on the Vetericyn, I'll try the Zymox; I'm glad to have a different option.

5. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Sending good, strong healing vines to Felix. I hope his ear infection clears up very soon.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.