Jan. 12 Felix AMPS=81, +2=53, +3=63, +4.5=80, PMPS=130

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Susan&Felix(GA), Jan 12, 2019.

1. Susan&Felix(GA)

Susan&Felix(GA) Well-Known Member

prior thread Jan. 8

Felix has had some nice green cycles in the past few days (with a big ol' bounce between them).

He's doing well after his dental on Monday; Thursday evening he started to seem like he was really feeling good. He's eating wet food again, so we're back to dry only as test treats. We have Temptations in the house so I let him have a few when his BG was falling fast the other night--he went after them in a frenzy!

Thank you all for the vines for my mom's surgery on Wednesday. It went all right and she hasn't had much pain. The pathology report indicates that they got the whole tumor, but there was a lymph node issue that I'm unclear about. She has an appointment this coming week to discuss what's next.

2. Jan Radar (GA)

Jan Radar (GA) Well-Known Member

So glad to hear that your mom's surgery went well. :joyful:
    Also glad to see that Felix is feeling good and seeing good numbers. :D

Susan&Felix(GA) likes this.
  3. Hogan

Hogan Member

You've had quite a week! Glad to hear things went well with your Mom, and Felix is recovered and feeling good!

4. Tasha & Darwin

Tasha & Darwin Well-Known Member

Very nice numbers for Felix!! :D:D

Glad things went well for your mom - here's hoping for good news on the lymph node! :bighug:

5. Mandy & Rex (GA)

Mandy & Rex (GA) Well-Known Member

Good news! :bighug::bighug:

6. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice greens for Felix today. Glad to hear he is doing so well post-dental. I'm glad your mom's surgery went well. I hope the lymph node issue is okay. Sending prayers.