Jan 6 Felix AMPS=192, +4.5=336, PMPS=319; Dental tomorrow, labs posted; photo

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Susan&Felix(GA), Jan 6, 2019.

1. Susan&Felix(GA)

Susan&Felix(GA) Well-Known Member

last thread Dec 30

Felix is bouncing today from a 50 last night. I think he's been wanting an increase, but I've been shooting early the past several cycles to adjust his schedule for his dental tomorrow (and my mom's surgery on Wednesday) so I've held his dose--and was glad about that last night.

Felix's predental labwork is posted on his LABS tab. The vet thought they weren't bad but that some results show influence of diabetes/dehydration. I'm relieved that his kidneys still seem pretty good so far; we've already had two other kitties diagnosed with kidney disease in the past few months.

I've been sick for almost two weeks, and here's me right now about all kinds of things: :nailbiting::eek::nailbiting::eek::nailbiting:

Deep breaths....

2. Hogan

Hogan Member

Good luck tomorrow for the dental and for your Mom's surgery on Wednesday. Life has a way of piling everything on you at once, doesn't it? I love your profile pic of Felix, such a sweet face.

Susan&Felix(GA) likes this.
  3. Jill & Scooter

Jill & Scooter Well-Known Member

Prayers and vines for Felix’s dental and your mom’s surgery. Hope you are feeling all better soon too!

4. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Sending souper-dooper vines for Chef Felix's dental. Maybe the Kitchen Krew will cook up a pot of soothing chicken soup for him (and even a bowl for you, to help you get rid of that flu).
    Sending vines for your mom's surgery.

Hugs and scritches,

5. Jan Radar (GA)

Jan Radar (GA) Well-Known Member

Sending lots of :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug: and prayers for you and your mom to start feeling better soon. Also sending good dental vines and gentle scritches for Felix.

I hope you find something useful or fun to do to pass the time while you wait for the call from the vet's office. That was one of the hardest parts for me. Thank goodness I had a friend who took me to lunch to distract me. :)

6. Christie & Maverick

Christie & Maverick Well-Known Member

Sending lots of good dental vines for Mr. Felix, and lots of :bighug::bighug: to you, seems you've got a lot going on at the moment!

7. Susan&Felix(GA)

His face expresses his personality so well: wistful and yearning for love and comfort.

I have admired Hogan's profile pic as well! My Ethan has an all-orange face and a white shirt, and I find it such a handsome, distinguished look on a kittyman.:cat:

FelixEthan.JPG

8. Susan&Felix(GA)

Thanks for the prayers and vines, everyone. Felix and I (and my mom) appurrciate it!:bighug:

That would be nice. He seems not to feel right this evening, semi-hiding in an unusual place and salivating more than usual. I hope he won't have anything going on that prevents his procedure--hope it just means we've got good timing for him to have his dental within 12 hours of him showing his discomfort. He did eat supper ... and he probably wouldn't mind some soothing chicken soup for a bedtime snack.

I have a lot to catch up on since I haven't been doing much lately. I hope to be nice and productive so I can just curl up with Felix when he gets home. Actually, he may be pacing around when he gets home, hunh? It has been encouraging to see how Radar has been improving since his dental.

9. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

They are beautiful.

10. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Sending dental vines for Felix and prayers for your mom's surgery. :bighug::bighug::bighug:

11. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

Sending out some more dental vines. Keep us posted when you can.

Isn't it great when something serendipitous like holding the dose due to the dental and your mom's surgery turns out to be a good thing? :)

Great photo of the boys!

12. Kris & Teasel

Kris & Teasel Well-Known Member

Great photo! Very handsome kitties. Good luck with the dental. :)