Jean Bartels and Felix just joined

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by Bonnie Soderqvist, Sep 22, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bonnie Soderqvist

Bonnie Soderqvist Member

Hello, I found this site a few days ago and I think I read everything. I don't always retain what I read so I am sure I will ask questions. Felix is on prozinc but his glucose is still high and pretty flat. Meanwhile I am starting to increase his insulin ½U every 5th shot. We just came to 7 and I feel it is going to take a long time and many units more. I will introduce myself on the prozinc board. So glad I found you! Jean

Last edited: Sep 22, 2018
    Charlie8610 likes this.
  2. John Irene and TITAN

John Irene and TITAN Member

Hello, You are in the right place for advice and help. People much wiser than me will help you, but you seem to have taken the first steps by doing home testing. The next step is entering the results up in a way that people here can see them, and say what they think. You have to put the link in your signature , which I messed up at first go, but managed in the end. Wendy and Neko will probably show you how to do that.

3. Bonnie Soderqvist

Bonnie Soderqvist Member

Thank you I am working on filling the spread sheet out from my messy notebook. I haven't figured it all out but will post it if I ever get it done. lol

4. Idjit's mom

Idjit's mom Well-Known Member

Welcome Jean and Felix. There is a great deal of information available here, and as you have the opportunity, re-read. I found that as I learned more about diabetes and treatment, the more the information made sense and stayed with me. You don't mention what kind of food Felix gets, is he on a low carb wet diet, or are you perhaps transitioning? Absolutely visit the Prozinc forum, and other health questions can be posted on the Main Forum if you wish.

5. Veronica & Babu-chiri

Veronica & Babu-chiri Well-Known Member

Welcome!!

And let us know if you need help with something, lots of experience here

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.