July 22 Felix AMPS=66, +2=99, +4.25=104, +8=139, PMPS=130

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Susan&Felix(GA), Jul 22, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Susan&Felix(GA)

Susan&Felix(GA) Well-Known Member

yesterday, got on the surfboard both cycles!

We don't see a higher +2 very often, especially during the day. Felix is lying in the window seat, sunning his cute tummy.

Catherine seems about the same as yesterday.
    Thank you everyone for the vines for my UTI and antibiotic ickies. I've never had vines before; I wonder if they're yummy.
    --Catherine

2. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

He is surfing along ....... nice.

Sending vines to Catherine. Love the name! So regal. Hope her UTI clears soon and the AB don't do havoc on her tummy. Are you giving her probiotics while on the AB?

Susan&Felix(GA) likes this.
  3. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope Felix heads back to green for you and Catherine's UTI clears up quickly. Sending prayers.

4. Susan&Felix(GA)

Felix's numbers turned out quite a bit better today than I thought they'd be when I saw them going up.:cool:

Thank you; she is a stately little individual! I started her on S. boulardii the same day as the Clavamox, although I've been doing the probiotic once a day and maybe she should get it twice. You know how it just gets so tricky dosing it around something else when they shouldn't be given right at the same time.

5. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

Actually , S.Boulardii can be given at the same time as the AB. That's one of the advantages of using that strain of AB.

6. Susan&Felix(GA)

Ooh, that's good to hear. Thanks, Bobbie!

Bobbie And Bubba likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.