Kitty's trial thread - diary of a stressed out kittymom

Discussion in 'Honeymooners / OTJ' started by Carina Josefine, Dec 21, 2018.

1. Carina Josefine

Carina Josefine Member

Kitty was perhaps not completely ready for a trial, but one "too low to shoot" number, became two, and before I knew it she was on a OTJ trial! I find it extremely nerve wrecking. I have nightmares about her having high blood sugar on the next test (and last night, the nightmare even included me being drunk while testing her - I don't even drink. Ever!). I also have nightmares about her finding hidden dry food r strangers giving it to her (STRANGER DANGER indeed)

In Kitty's eyes the world is good though. She got a Christmas three to wreck havoc on, and she got a new soft bathrobe (I bought it for myself - but Kitty wants it, so it's now her blankie).

4.3 @ +72. Go Pancreas, GO! You got this!

fb1.JPG

2. MrWorfMen's Mom

MrWorfMen's Mom Well-Known Member

Oh Carina! I understand what you are going through having walked that path not long ago. While it should be easy, the OTJ period seems to elicit far more anxiety than all the days of fretting that preceded it and it seems SOOOOOOO long. Hang in there. Kitty is looking great!

Instead of posting here which is a pretty quiet forum with little traffic, why don't you come over to the Lantus/Levemir forum and keep us up to date on how Kitty is doing. Everyone there can help you deal with the anticipation of the next BG reading and we love cheering the kitties and pet parents on. We hold great celebration parties too! ;)

majandra and Carina Josefine like this.